A party without cake is just a meeting. But when you’re on a keto diet, joining or arranging parties may be a hassle. Let’s solve it by making delicious keto cake with protein powder.
In addition, a precise way to add more protein to baked goods (high in carbohydrates) is to replace some of the flour with this powder. It is an isolated powder that can be obtained from a milk source like whey protein or a plant source like a pea. You can even have hemp protein! One of my favorite ways to improve the protein in a recipe.
Five Keto Cake Recipes with Protein Powder:
Vital to note that, when replacing flour with protein powder, first replace 1 cup of flour in the recipe with 1/3 cup of protein powder. In some recipes, like this peanut butter cookie, you can replace all the flour and it still works, but others require a little more flour, like oats.
Let’s bake some happiness, as well said by someone, “You can’t buy happiness but can buy a cake and that’s kind of the same thing.”
1: Yummy Protein Powder Pancakes Keto:
Protein Pancakes are a nutritious and well-balanced meal that can help you live a healthier lifestyle. Pancakes, believe it or not, are a basic part of a nutritious diet. Try making these flourless and sugarless cupcakes that you’re used to.
- 2 mashed bananas
- Two eggs whisked
- ½ cup vanilla fuel protein
- Chocolate chips or whatever else you want in your pancakes
- 1 tablespoon butter or oil to grease the pan
- Combine the bananas, eggs, and white powder in a blender and blend until creamy.
- Preheat a skillet or a pan over medium heat. Using a little grease, lubricate a skillet. When the pan is heated, pour a good amount of pancake batter into it, making a 3 to 5- inch wide pancake.
- Chocolate chips may be sprinkled on top of the pancakes.
- Flip the pancakes until they begin to bubble. Depending on the temperature of the skillet, cook for around 1 minute per hand.
- Grease the pan if possible.
2: Best keto cheesecake protein powder
Did you realize you could make a real cake with our Keto Cheesecake? Better believe it, it is valid. Microwave cheesecake that swings in various ways. You can have it in chocolate flavor, vanilla, or strawberry. It is a keto-accommodating low-carb cheesecake, as we will add the powder as a fixing in it.
- 1 large whole egg
- 3 ounces cream cheese (softened). Use full-fat cream cheese, reduced-fat, or even fat-free. The choice is
- Your choice of sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 a scoop protein powder (flavor of your choice)
- Add sugar-free chocolate chips or nuts (optional)
- 1-2 tablespoons of cocoa powder for making it chocolatey.
- Mix immediately after deciding what to bring in before it is smooth.
- Microwave this mixture for about 2 minutes. It can take less time if you have a powerful microwave.
- You can also produce a larger cheesecake by doubling the recipe but bear in mind that the microwave time will rise as well.
- Microwave your cheesecake in the fridge for 20-30 minutes and end up with something like that!
3: Keto protein powder mug cake quick recipe
With protein powder and a sticky brownie taste, this one-cup recipe is simple and fast. This brownie mug is made without white flour, bananas, or sugar and is the ultimate sweet treat. Delicious, chewy, and juicy brownie made with egg white in under a minute!
It has been oven tested and contains around 150 calories, making it suitable for eating at any time. Additionally, it is naturally gluten-free, dairy-free, Paleo, keto, low-carb, and with a proven vegan version. It’s also high in protein and takes less time to prepare than protein shakes.
- Protein powder
- Coconut Flour, a key to make this brownie a dessert-like texture! Do not omit, or else the brownie will be watery.
- Granulated sweetener of choice. Optional, but recommended if you prefer a sweet brownie and if your powder is unsweetened.
- Baking powder
- Cocoa Powder
- Egg or Egg white. Either can be used; egg whites will yield a fluffier texture!
- Milk of choice. To smooth out the batter.
- Chocolate Chips. Optional, but highly recommended.
- Prepare the batter: Grease a large, microwave-safe mug. Put your dry ingredients into it and mix. Add milk, egg white, and mix to make a smooth batter. If required, fold through some chocolate chips.
- Microwave the batter: for 60 seconds to 2 minutes in a microwave-safe mug protein cake. The amount of time it takes to cook depends on the type of microwave you have.
- Take it out of the cup and drink it: Allow your mug brownie to sit for 20 seconds, before slipping it out of the mug onto a plate.
4: Keto birthday cake protein powder
This is the cake for you if you want a tasty keto birthday cake that is tiny but full of flavor and color. The protein powder we use is the key to making this ultra-low-carb cake.
- 4 Large Whole Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons melted unsalted butter, Unsweetened Apple Sauce,
- ¼ Cup Milk Substitute – 2 Ounces
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- ½ Cup Sweetener
- 1 ½ Cups Almond Flour – 168g
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder – Vanilla
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 6 Ounces Cream Cheese – Full, Reduced, or Fat-Free
- 3 Tablespoons Butter – or Coconut Oil
- ⅓ Cup Sweetener
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder – Vanilla
- 3 Tablespoons Heavy Cream
- Sprinkles – Your choice
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- In a big mixing tub, combine all of the cake ingredients.
- Mix them together until they’re almost smooth.
- Use nonstick cooking spray or parchment paper to coat or cover.
- If you’re making different coats, spread the blend evenly.
- Bake the cake for 15-20 minutes at 350°F/176°C
- Combine the cream cheese and butter in a mixing bowl until moist.
- Mix the remaining Frosting ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Continue blending until the mixture resembles frosting.
- Spread yourself out as much as you want!
5: Three ingredient protein powder mug cake Low Carb:
Within the next 2 minutes, you will have this good, tasty, and fudgy 3 ingredient chocolate protein mug cake ready. This one-bowl (or mug) chocolate protein cake is incredibly simple to prepare.
Simply minimize the baking time for a molten lava chocolate cake recipe. Entirely Paleo, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, egg-free, flourless, and keto-friendly. It is a quick and simple method to make that you can have this one ready before your toasts are.
- 1 large ripe banana
- One egg or flax egg
- 1 scoop whey chocolate protein powder
- 2 Tablespoon dark chocolate chips(optional)
- In a big cup, combine all of the ingredients. Fill it halfway with batter so it doesn’t come out when baking.
- 1 to 2 minutes in the microwave
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a big mixing cup, combine all of the ingredients. Fill a big oven-safe mug or ramequin halfway with cake batter. For this alternative, 1/2 teaspoon baking powder can be added.
- Preheat the oven to 200°F and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until target consistency is reached.
- Place a toothpick in the middle of the cake to confirm its consistency.