With an ice cream maker machine, you can save time and enjoy sweets, and the same applies to the keto ice cream recipe.
Sweets are cravings or a habit for many people. In all ages and eras, ice cream is one of the most popular sweets.
You can choose from an unimaginable variety of flavors with this frozen dessert. Sweets are limited while following a keto diet. However, ice cream has made its way into a keto-friendly zone in recent years. Which is equally sweet and soul pleasing.
Table of Contents
1: Vanilla Keto ice cream Recipe Via Ice Cream Maker
The recipe calls for:
- Five egg yolks
- Half a cup of your choice of keto-friendly sweetener
- A cup of heavy cream (Whipping cream)
- Vanilla extract around two tablespoon
- Fine-grain sea salt (¼ tsp)
- Unsweetened Almond milk
Instructions: Use a saucepan to whip up the yolks (By hand or use a beater) to break the yolks evenly, add the whipping cream, cook the mixture and form a custard, cook on medium flame, remove from flame, add milk, vanilla extract, and sea salt, mix well and let it cool down. Fill the ice cream maker with the prepared mixture. Let it run until the mixture becomes thick. Freeze until the mixture sets.
2: Chocolate ice cream
The ingredients are:
- Whipping cream (two cups)
- One cup almond milk
- A cup of your choice of keto sweetener
- Pure vanilla extract about one tablespoon
- A teaspoon full of instant espresso
- Dark cocoa powder ( ¾ of a cup)
Directions: Combine Almond milk with the cream, add vanilla extract. Add cocoa powder and the preferred sweetener. Stir until well combined, after the sweetener dissolves. Put the mixture in the freezer to cool down completely. Add the prepared mix to the machine. Let it do its job. Freeze and serve.
3: Strawberry sugar-free keto-friendly ice cream
You must have:
- Two cups of heavy whipping cream
- One tablespoon of vanilla extract
- Vodka, One tablespoon (Optional)
- Strawberry puree (One-kilo strawberry used in the puree)
Steps to follow: Add the ingredients in the cream, start with adding the strawberry puree, add vodka (optional), and vanilla extract. Chill the mixture. Next, continue this keto recipe, toss it into the ice cream maker, let it thicken up, refrigerate it and serve it when frozen.
4: Buttered pecan ice cream
The recipe calls for:
- Heavy cream (16 ounces)
- Butter three-tablespoon
- Half cup of your choice of keto sweetener
- Two egg yolks (Large)
- Vanilla extract about one tablespoon
- One cup chopped pecans
- Half teaspoon Xanthan gum
Instructions: Use a pan to brown the butter, add the cream once done, remove from the heat, add in the remaining ingredients, whip well in the bowl, chill the mixture, add the mixture to the machine, stop when desired consistency.
5: Bubble gum ice cream
- Two cups of heavy cream
- ⅛ teaspoon of salt
- ⅓ cup of keto-friendly sweetener
- Two tablespoons of vodka or rum
- ½ teaspoon of bubble gum extract
- One teaspoon of blue butterfly pea powder
- One tablespoon of sugar-free sprinkles
Method: In a big bowl, mix cream and all the ingredients, Whip them well until smooth, refrigerate the mix for two hours. Add in the ice cream machine churn until ready. Serve cold.